[access-uk] Re: Braille Embosser problems?

  • From: "Ian Robinson" <ian.subs1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 18:56:13 +0100

Hi George,

What happens with the output from a Porta Thiel if the parallel port is set to
"ECP" rather than "SPP"?

Could that explain Christine's problems or would she get no braille at all?

Incidentally, the embosser is the one I bought from you in April 1998.  I also
passed on my copy of Cipher.

However, I didn't pass on my copy of DBT as, having never actually paid you for
it, I didn't think I had the right of true ownership.

Regards.

Ian