[access-uk] Braille Books

  • From: Mike Ray <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Access-UK <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2015 20:17:10 +0000

Hello,

Are the RNIB the only source of Braille books in the UK?

At my Braille class I am coming to the end of 'Animal Farm' and need to
find another book without any rudeness in it (we read out loud).

The selection the RNIB has is not very good.

Mike

--
Michael A. Ray
Analyst/Programmer

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits
to grow sharper."
(Eden Phillpotts; from 'A Shadow Passes')

Interested in accessibility on the Raspberry Pi?
Visit: http://www.raspberryvi.org/
From where you can join our mailing list for visually-impaired Pi hackers