[access-uk] Re: Book Courier question?

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 17:41:48 +0100

Hi Ali

If you have K1000 Version 10 or later, you could make an audio Daisy book using K1000's bookmarkign feature and transfer that. Alternaitvely, you could save the document as a Daisy 3 text files in K1000, update your BC to the latest firmware revision and transfer that across.

James
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ali" <alpot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>