[access-uk] Re: Bone conducting bluetooth headset

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 20:31:50 +0100

I don't have the packaging here with me other than the case in which they're
supplied.  And the only branding on there is Aftershokz (Please note slightly
corrected spelling).  I wouldn't really e happy listening to music on them in
any setting.  It's something to do with your ears being the natural place or
music to go in, not your cheek bone.