[access-uk] Re: Bluetooth on my laptop

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 18:37:38 +0100

Hi Chris -

Then I'm at the end of the line with this, I've tried everything, but it
looks like that driver[whatever it is[ that the hardware wizard keeps asking
for is the important missing ingredient; it send me to the Nokia sight
telling me to download the Nokia phone driver, but like I've said before,
when I look for N91 drivers on the Nokia website, it tells me they are all
in the latest version of PCSuite, which I already have installed, so I just
go round in circles! -

Andy