[access-uk] Bluetooth iPhone compatible headphones

  • From: "Brian" <brianfc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 13:13:05 +0100

I had what I consider to be the best value which were the Jabra Halo 2âs but
the only problem was that when connected the phones rang but the iPhone did
not. I asked Jabra direct and they informed me that was the situation with
their Bluetooth headphones. I have since had several different makes all of
which allow the phone to ring as well as the headset but unfortunately they do
not come up to the standard of the Jabra Haloâs.

Any advice please or comments on the fact that the Jabra have what is a
peculiar problem with not having the phone ringing as well as the headset.

Brian