[access-uk] Re: [Blindgeekzone] big problem in upgrading from 32 bit to 64 bit ofwindows

  • From: Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindgeekzone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 06:35:23 +0530

hi
the laptop supports 64 bit.
it has a 64 bit ready processer.
i made the dvd drive first in boot order but still wont boot i also
tried making my usb devices first and trying to boot but still no use.
will the way of marking the c drive as inactive work?
oh my mistake it came with windows 7 32 bit and 2 gb of ram.
now i put 4gb ram in it and the processer is a 3.1ghz i3 so its given
as 64 bit ready.
please help.
i have never seen this kind of a problem.
i also upgraded the bios.

follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.