[access-uk] Re: Black text

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 13:58:18 -0000

Hi,

This is an issue with using a reverse colour scheme and HTML in Windows.

There are a few options:

1.       Ensure that Outlook Express/Windows Mail always sends in plain
text, even if replying to an HTML message.

2.       Get a package such as Lunar to do the colour switching for you,
so that you don't run into other colour scheme problems (such as Jaws
not behaving well).  Lunar can have no magnification, and be configured
for only colour changing.  It is very good in this respect, and means
you can leave the Windows colour schemes at default.

Thanks.

Andrew.