[access-uk] Re: Behringer USB podcast kit/mixer question

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 11:39:28 -0000

If this unit is a USB powered unit I would suggest that one thing you
should try first is to uninstall the drivers and install a fresh
(preferrably updated set) before assuming you have a dudd.  If the mixer
can also operate free standing and you still cannot get any sound
through it then perhaps something more radical has taken place.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support
www.sightandsound.co.uk

Mail:
Tristram: tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Technical: Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
General - info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone:
Support line: 0845 634 7979

Sight and Sound Technology Limited is a company registered in England
and Wales, with company number 1408275.

Sight and Sound Technology
Welton House North Wing
Summerhouse Road