[access-uk] Re: BT To Go

  • From: "martin houghton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <martinhoughton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 12:36:56 +0100

Hello

Funny you should mention this new service from bt.  I had an email from them
just now but no mention of what sort of access tech could be put on the phone.
It sounds like a kind of mobile phone but at the same time, it doesn't so I
don't know weather a screanreader such as Talks or other mobile screanreaders
would work with it.

All the best

Martin