[access-uk] Re: BRAILLING SPREADSHEETS

  • From: "Kate Oakes" <kate_oakes30@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 19:10:36 -0000

Richard,

I have tried pasting spreadsheets in to word and also directly in to Duxbury
for brailling. It seems to braille the sheet one column at a time, rather
than in the form of a table, which isn't really very useful.

I have also tried converting the excel info to a table in Word by pasting
and then telling Word to create a table from the information for sending to
duxbury, which appears to give the same result, though I didn't play around
with it for long to try to get it to work.

I'd be interested to hear if you had any luck in finding a solution?

Thanks
Kate