[access-uk] Re: BEM Wireless Wrist Band

  • From: "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 18:38:25 +0100

Hi there,

I'm not Jackie but think I can help.

I'll repeat the post here.

I'm presuming you may be using an Apple product. If not this may well not
apply.; In order to take the voice up to the maximum you need first to get your
phone speaking by reading a screen. Whilst this happens you can hold the volume
up until you hear a beep at the top range. Of course you may want want it all
the way.; The same is true of the volume down

 knob; by the way.; Carol P

Sorry, I had trouble with this message and had to cobble it together somewhat
so forgive me, mods, if this doesn't quite look like the originals.

Edan wrote:

Hi Jackie,
I find the Sirie voice very quiet on my wrist band speaker, less than half
the voice over voice. Is there any way of bringing up the sirie voice volume
level?
Kind regards
Aedan.