[access-uk] Re: Avast V Nod32?

  • From: "True & Blue" <w.ingles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 09:13:50 +0100

Sandra, good to talk with you again.
I have now installed Nod32 on my system, but unfortunately, I didn't do the custom install, what a plonker eh?.
Is there a way to change this please.
I have tried changing this by going to the setup option, but my Jaws 7.0 will not speak in the lists, for some reason.
Any Ideas?.
If you could please give me some sound advice in setting up Nod32 as well, then that would be just so good.
Billy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandra Henshall" <oceania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>