[access-uk] Re: Audio notes on the iPhone

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 20:09:45 +0100

Alex, that’s great. Many thanks. I looked for Voice Memos on my phone and it’s
pretty much what I’m after. I like that you can quickly start/stop recording
with a two finger double tab. This sort of shortcut, which I was looking for,
lacked in the other apps I tried. I suppose it’s too much to hope for a way to
start recording a memo from the home screen or lock screen?

Cheers,

Amro