[access-uk] Re: Audio books

  • From: "Edward Green" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 19:36:33 +0100

Hi Sam,

You might also want to check out

www.spoken-network.co.uk and

www.booksonboard.com

On the latter, I would highly recommend using the advanced search option,
and unchecking the various ebook formats that it offers you.  Just leave the
bottom 2 checked which are mp3 and WMA to get spoken word content.

On the results page, I would also click on the link that says list,
otherwise the titles don't always show as links.

Hope this helps,

Ed