[access-uk] Re: Audio Description on dvd

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 20:16:56 -0000

Hi David

Once you have found the main feature on the disc (you can usually tell which title is the main feature by looking at its length, displayed next to the name) you need to press TAB to focus on the combo box with the list of audio tracks for that particular title. You will have to select each track in turn and press 'Play' to see if you hear any AD. Usually the AD kicks in quite early on DVDs, often with film company logos etc being described, so you shouldn't have to listen to much of each track to identify which one has AD.

Good luck

James
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>