[access-uk] Re: Audible installation of Windows 7

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 19:57:18 +0100

Yes there is speech during the installation at the point in which user ineraction is needed, and you can use your screen reader to start the install so what's the problem. I think your going in to this a bit much if your concerned about not having speech if the install goes wrong. That's pretty unlikely and I'm sure none of the operating systems including Mac OS will speak if the install goes wrong.

peter