[access-uk] Re: Arg! How do I answer and end a call on the I-phone 4?

  • From: Barry Toner <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 16:12:33 +0100

I'll say this doesn't always work.  So don't' feel an idiot if you can't get it
to work every time.  I've had an iPhone since Xmas as have several other VI IT
professionals I know.  Using the screen to answer/end a call comes up all the
time, with quite a few expletives!

The 100% way I've found is the button on the headphones.

Regards,
Barry.