[access-uk] Apple Mac and spreadsheets

  • From: Carol Pearson <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 17:33:56 +0100

Hi all,

I've been looking at getting a Mac and am quite keen. However, I do need to do
at least one spreadsheet each week. I know that numbers doesn't work well on
the iPhone that wonder if it works sufficiently well on the Mac to be able to
do this. I'd be glad to hear from anyone who uses the Mac about their use of
numbers or any other spreadsheet apps.

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone using BrailleTouch** To leave the list, click on the
immediately-following link:-