[access-uk] Apologies: About The MacBook and Windows.

  • From: "Mandy" <lovingtennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 15:00:03 -0000

I realise this isn't’ quite the list for this but I only bought my MacBook on
Monday so haven’t got round to working which support lists to join.

I wonder if some kind soul will email and tell me how to get Windows to work
with Fusion on the Mac – I did get it working and started to install MSE but
when it needed to restart, Jaws didn’t speak following the Windows sound and
from then on I a lost.

I would really appreciate an email telling me what to do or arranging to have a
conversation..

Thanks in advance.

Mandy.