[access-uk] Anyone using Talk Talk Landline Service?

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 15:19:38 -0000

Hi List.

I'm hoping there's someone out there who's using Talk Talk as their landline
provider and that they can answer this question?

If I join up, and pay Talk Talk for my line rental instead of BT, how does
that work with faults on the line etc?

Do TalkTalk provide a similar service to BT in that they'll come out and
investigate, and if the faults with my phone etc, they'll charge for the
call-out, but if its a fault on the line, they fix this at no charge?

Sorry about the convoluted question, but I can't find a contact number to
ask TalkTalk directly, and the website isn't really answering my query
either.

Here's hoping a list member has first hand experience!

Thanks.

Darran>