[access-uk] Re: Anyone out there still haven't been offered SP2?

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 23:56:29 +0100

Hi Mark,

If you allow yourself time for around an 80 meg download,
plus about 30 - 40 minutes, then do it via the Windows
Update site.  DO NOT under any circumstances disable your
firewall or AV software.

Before you do this however, you are advised to do some
important things.

1)  Check system for viruses.
2)  Check system for spyware.
3)  Check software developers' web sites for SP2 update
advice, if any.

George.