[access-uk] Anyone else not receiving messages from the list?

  • From: John Wilson <j.wilson07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 11:50:15 +0000

As the subject says, I have had nothing downloaded to Thunderbird from the list for around 24 hours and there is nothing in my web mail Inbox either.

However, this also applies to other lists I am on--nothing from lists at all.

I have only had three emails since about this time yesterday, all from individuals and not lists.

Is anyone else getting this and does anyone know why?

thanks.
John.