[access-uk] Re: Any thoughts?

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "dudleym" for DMARC)
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 14:31:06 +0100

I use Samsung Voice Assist to access my mobile, don't find any bugs in it, it's a matter of preference, some users use commentary screen reader instead of talkback or voice assist. You'd be best asking your questions on a dedicated android mailing list.
send an email to anatad+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Martin

Chris Moore"  (Redacted sender "moore.c recently said:-

The Samsung screen reader is using an older code base than Talkback, very buggy and doesn’t support Braille. Samsung screen reader does have similar touch gestures to iOS, which helps with the learning curve, but Android 11 will let users customise gestures. I’m sure there are a few users out there who are able to get by using the Samsung built in screen reader to perform basic tasks, but the majority will be rocking Talkback.

Sent from my iPhone