[access-uk] Another weird device

  • From: "ari" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 18:28:21 +0200

Hi again
I love hearing about new stuff, and I get messages about two weird devices on one day, spooky. I'm again a bit cynnical about this, since we've already had the screen rover and the virtouch systems which never took off. Now again people are getting excited, but to me its not something I'd bother buying, even if I supposedly could feel graphics. http://inclusiveplanet.wordpress.com/2010/03/10/tactile-explorer/