[access-uk] Re: Another nod32 question.

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 23:25:51 +0100

Jim, did you turn the graphical interface of Nod32 off when you first installed it? If not, go to Nod32 System Tools on the Control Panel, write arrow to open it then arrow down to Nod32 System Setup. Control Tap and you can turn the graphics off from there; it's the first option on the list of settings. See if that helps.

Cheers,
Amro
---- Original Message ----- From: "jim" <j_doherty2@xxxxxxx>