[access-uk] Another basic zipping question

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 11:42:35 +0100

Hi all,

I have a large folder about 4gb in size which I want to archive to save disk space using the zipping XP utility. The folder contains number of files which are organised in sub folders and sub sub folders. Would it make any difference if I zip the big folder all at once or I'd get better results if I zip individual files one by one? I obviously prefer the former way cause it's less time consuming. Thanks.

Amro ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-