[access-uk] Another Virgin ADSL Router Query

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 16:59:23 +0000

Hello all.
My friend has just received her ADSL router from Virgin. She would like to know once she plugs it in does she need to do anything, like opening her web browser and configuring the router? If so would she need to connect via ethernet first before connecting wirelessly.
Please advise.
Many thanks in advance. I look forward to hearing from you very soon.
Take care.
--

Chris H
You can contact me in the following ways: