[access-uk] Another Couple of WinMail Queries

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 23:13:09 +0100

            Thought I might as well get this out there tonight before heading
to bed!

I notice that on opening a message JAWS starts reading in the body of the text
before jumping back to the top to read the email through. Is there anything I
can do to make JAWS just start from the top?

And, I also find that on opening an email in WinMail, that JAWS will not only
announce who the sender is, but also announces the senders email address.
Again, is there anything I can do to put a stop to this? Hearing the senders
name is obviously enough info.

My final question for tonight is, is there anything I can do to get JAWS to
announce when I've arrowed onto a collapsed conversation? This is made a little
more odd as JAWS was announcing attachments up until a few minutes ago when
that to has now stopped!

Other things have also cropped up, but I'll try my luck with this lot first.
Any help at all would be very much appreciated.

Or, if any other JAWS 13 users can convince me that either Windows Live Mail or
Outlook is perfectly useable, and I'm just acting like a big girls blouse by
not using them instead, then I'd love to hear from you as well.

Boys oh, but I really do miss Outlook Express!

Thanks for now.

Darran