[access-uk] Announcement: website building services launched: get started from just £29.99

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BCAB Discussion List <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 05:14:30 +0100

Hello.

As always, please direct all comments and questions to us directly off list. Contact details are at the bottom of this email.

Many people want to build a website but don't know where to start. You may want a website for business use to promote your business online and sell your products, or you may want a website or blog for personal use to have a presence on the internet. We can certainly help you get started! Many of our customers prefer to use a content management system. A content management system is an accessible website builder. No HTML knowledge is required. As long as you know how to use the internet, you'll be able to build and maintain your website. All the heavy lifting is done for you automatically. Our preferred content management systems are Wordpress and Drupal, and we can offer setup and training for both systems. We can offer you the chance to try both content management systems to see which one you like the best. We can also help you to set your emails up to work with your new website.
Don't want to use a content management system? No problem. Contact us if you have specific requirements for your website and we'll be more than happy to discuss putting a system in place to fulfill your needs. For more information, please go to:

https://www.vits.org.uk/services/website-building-and-hosting-services

Thanks for reading,

Mo.
ViTech Solutions.
Telephone: 03432897501.
Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxx
Website: www.vits.org.uk
** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq