[access-uk] Announcement, Sight Village Podcast

  • From: "brian hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 16:41:54 +0100

Hi

For those of you who like to know about these things well in advance, this year once again we will be producing our Sight Village podcast and blog. However this year, we want more than ever the public to be the driving force behind the podcast. Yes we will be producing much material, beginning within the next few days in fact. However as you will see from the below web page, your input is (to some extent) our output. So whether you want to participate or just simply listen, you will be very welcome. Feel free to browse to the following web page to see how you can get fully involved:

http://www.tandt-consultancy.com/sight_village_2007.html

Brian Hartgen