[access-uk] Re: Announcement, Outlook scripts for jaws 5.1

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 14:49:50 +0100

OK Peter, here's what we have.
Basically, you can press control plus full-stop and control plus comma to
traverse either forward or backward through the messages.  If messages are
set to read automatically, then obviously when you hit the next or prior
message, it will be read straight away.  However, in some respects, this has
a disadvantage, in that you would not know who the next or prior message was
from or the subject line.  So I've put an option in there, controlled by a
keystroke.  This option is the name and subject option.  If set to on, and
you press either control full-stop or comma, jaws will read the from and
subject headers, then the message automatically.