[access-uk] Announcement: An Introduction to MP3 and Daisy - Last Chance to Book

  • From: "Karl Farrell" <karl.farrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 15:14:17 +0100

Hello list members

We have just a few places left on our event on Saturday 6th
October, "An Introduction to MP3 and Daisy".  Come along and
get MP3 and Daisy into perspective.

At this event, we will have presentations to explain MP3 and
Daisy and demonstrate it; you can talk with users of MP3 and
Daisy players and have time to try equipment out.

This is all taking place in Birmingham and you need to pay
£25 in advance to attend.  For further information and
booking, please e-mail me before Monday 19th September at:

events@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Karl Farrell
Events Co-ordinator
Association of Visually Impaired Office Staff
Tel: 020 7275 7650 - leave a message after eight rings
including name and phone number.