[access-uk] Re: Android questions -writing SMSs and using voice in-put

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 17:52:12 -0000

need the plus sign.

Yes unfortunately I believe there is no easy way to clear a text box.

The only way to make Talkback happier and not interrupt currently is to
update your phone to Kitkat if you can.

I don't know what phone you have, but most of them can be updated using
Cyanogen Mod.  You can do this yourself or if you are not happy doing it, we
offer the service at 30 quid.

This would make it virtually a stock Google phone.

Hope this helps.

All the best

Steve

--