[access-uk] Re: Android Questions

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 12:33:36 -0000

Hi Pele,

In answer to question 1, yes you will need a smaller Sim card.  You'll need
a micro Sim.  You can either cut it down if you have the tools, or ask your
provider for it, and yes you will be able to keep your number.

BBC iPlayer works and is very accessible for both TV and radio.

Only issue I have with it is that Audio Description doesn't always kick in,
but it doesn't for iOS either.

All the best

Steve

--