[access-uk] Andrew Renolds

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 21:35:19 +0100

Hi all. This guy has been advertising is method of making money over the
internet and direct marketing for 12 years and he is now a multi millionaire.
He is advertising his modules which cover all his ideas and come as a 12
monthly single modules and each module from 2 to 12 is charged at £29.99 per
month. My question is that is this guy genuine? I searched for his name on
scam.com to see if he has had bad press and there are plenty who think he made
his millions through selling people ideas which are out of date. He has a Sky
channel which advertises his modules and I would just like to make people aware
of this man and a couple of others of his UK partners. Just type in Andrew
Renolds in google and look at the info that comes up and you will notice other
names which advertise the same info on making a huge income. Most of these
people will advertise that they came from broken homes and came from rags to
ritches within a couple of years. The end product is that you end up marketing
and selling his copywright material in which you have to pay him a couple of
grand for his marketing products. Fall for his scam and your money will
transfer out of your account to his in no time. If this post is off topic I
opologise as I'm trying to warn people of this scam. I understand that there
are a few on this list who are out of work and some could easily fall in to
this trap. I have done a lot of research on this and found that it's just a
downline internet marketing stunt to hit the vonrable in the pocket. I actually
nearly fell for the marketing hype that surrounds this type of business.