[access-uk] Re: Amazon Mp3s

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 20:38:04 +0100

Hi BJ.

I'm asuming you're downloading to a PC and not a portable device. Not quite sure how far you got based on your message below but have you checked if you now have an Amazon file in your downloads folder? Pressing enter on that should download your music into the usual Amazon MP3 folder in your Music folder.

Last time I downloaded an album from Amazon cloud, it did bring up the Amazon Music Download window but in the background deposited the album in my downloads folder. Pressing enter on that then completed the download into the Amazon MP3 folder.

Regards.

Kev

-----Original Message----- From: BJ Edwards
Sent: Saturday, October 05, 2013 8:01 PM
To: access-uk
Subject: [access-uk] Amazon Mp3s

Hi all,

I recently purchased an MP3 album from Amazon. In the past MP3s would
have simply been downloaded to the Amazon folder and added to Windows
Media Player/ But not today, that would be too simple! For whatever
reason it is asking me to download it from Cloud player. I dutyfully
opened it and was confronted by a flash window and not much else. Can
anyone tell me how to use this thing with Jaws please.

Thanks,

BJ

--
My homepage:
www.bjedwards.co.uk

My fiction:
www.authorsden.com/bjedwards

My articles:
www.meddryn.wordpress.com

Follow me on Twitter for updates, comment, thoughts and links:
@Meddryn

Many thanks,

BJ Edwards