[access-uk] Advice for those with TVs with integrated DVD players

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 10:34:39 +0000

Hello all.
This is for those who have the equipment outlined in the subject line.
If you are using any digital box, including the Goodmans Smart Talk Freeview Set Top Box, if you change the source on your TV from DTV to DVD, you will need to change the source back to DTV then reset your box in order to use it again. I do not understand the technical reasons behind this, but this is in fact what happened to me on the Sunday when I got the impression my box crashed.
Hope this is useful.
Take care.
--

Chris Hallsworth
You can contact me at the following channels: