[access-uk] Re: Adobe flash player 10

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 23:26:08 +0100

Hi Petrina
I have had another go with this one and there is something strange going on. I had a go with Firefox with no success. I then tried www.satogo.com and found there was a flash movie with unlabelled buttons. All they seemd to do was take me to my desktop. I then closed down satogo and restarted JAWS. I found there were buttons which allowed me to sample tracks. However, on coming out and going back to my selected album,I couldn't find the Flash movie with the listen buttons. Obviously no-one wants to go through such a palaver to sample tracks from an album. However, there is obviously something which needs to be done to make these listen buttons accessible to screenreader users.

Iain