[access-uk] Adjusting sound volume in win 7

  • From: "Dj paddy" <djpaddy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 15:07:07 -0000

Hi,

Any of you folks that are using Win 7 found a useful program to control the
master volume via the keyboard?  In terms of shortcut keystrokes...

I used Volume Tray in XP, but it doesnt' seem to tie into the multimedia system
in Win 7, and I suspect the same would be true for vista.

I know you can insert b then s for speakers and spacebar but it would be neater
to be able to change the volume on the fly once more.

Thanks,
Dj Paddy
Running Windows 7 Beta