[access-uk] Re: Addressbook question

  • From: Chris Miles <grrenfly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 21:09:41 +0100

On 18/05/2014 23:05, Ari Damoulakis wrote:
Hi everyone
Does anyone have an idea how I can import my Thunderbird messages and
address book into Outlook Express? Outlook Express doesn't find
anything when I tell it to import, and I can't find export setting or
an option to do that in Thunderbird.
Thanks
Ari

Hi Ari,

1. Open your address book in TB.
2. Press Alt and go to Tools menu
3. Use down arrow to go to export
4. Press enter
There is an option to export address book.

Hope this helps.