[access-uk] Address Book - Outlook Express

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Access UK <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 00:46:04 +0100

I an wondering how could I import the Address Book in to Outlook Express as a
2nd address book. It is an old one from December 08 if you can call that old.
Is this possible or will the contacts just get incorporated to the ones already
there? I just want to see what old addresses I have deleted from my current
address book.. Maybe there is a way I can open this old address book which I
have currently on my Documents.
Eleanor and Guide Dog Neela