[access-uk] Adding a contact to an email group in outlook 2010 help please

  • From: "Peter Bentley" <bentleypdlists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 19:51:51 +0100

I created a group address some time ago and want to add a new contact but
can't work out how to do it. Can anybody advise please. Have tried focussing
on the members list and pressing the applications key and right clicking but
have not been able to bring up an option to add a new contact. Looking on
the net this is what they seem to say unless I am misreading it somehow.

Peter Bentley