[access-uk] Re: Adaware with scripts

  • From: "Andy Collins" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 11:47:31 -0000

Catherine - What I've discovered is that if when it appears to hang after
finding 87 critical objects, is that if I press the cancel button, I can
move to the results screen, but can't see a button to then remove the
critical objects from my machine, or to even see the list of objects to
decide if I want to delete them -

Andy