[access-uk] Active X

  • From: "Bill Chilcott" <maybill1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 11:14:54 +0100

Hi Jill. Thanks for the information regarding Firefox which I was able to
configure out successfully, thanks to your instructions. The only problems I
have now are when I use JAWS, my second screenreader. Everything works well
with Firefox and JAWS until it plays the selected track, and then I have to
uninstall JAWS because it won't stop talking. How can I stop him?
With Hal 9.3, my usual screenreader, whenever I want to tab around, it won't
read anything, it just says Tab.
If you have any further suggestions I'd be more than happy to try them out.
Once again thanks for your help so far.
Regards Bill.