[access-uk] Re: Accidental removal of IE!

  • From: "carol pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 12:50:49 +0100

Andy,

Well, it's not quite that clever, but there should be a Restore point made
by the system each day (if your computer is on) and you can make your own
and give them a label.  Also they are often made when new programs are
installed, though you can overrule this and ensure by doing it yourself.

If you haven't yet done a System Restore it may not be worth it unless you
keep notes of when your computer acts up (as I now do) and what is installed
or changed.

If you know when you lost it then there's a good chance, unless you've done
anything vital afterwards, that we may get it back.

I'm currently having different computer problems and this may mean I'm off
the computer for a few days with no notice beforehand, so if I don't reply
then you know why;  but I'm sure to get back as soon as I can!  <SMILE>

--
Carol