[access-uk] Re: Accessible Guitar Tuner

  • From: "John Gregory" <jgm.gregory@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 20:57:17 -0000

Hi John,

Thanks for clarification. I did some research and found that the system used
is Accu-point and emits a sound when each guitar string is in perfect tune
as you say. Many thanks for the heads up on this product. I have now ordered
the Boss TU-80. I was tempted by the Boss TU-88 as it also included an
headphone amplifier, but as I have just purchased the AmPlug headphone
amplifier I thought that it was a a luxury too far.

Cheers.

John.