[access-uk] Re: Accessible Bible for PC

  • From: Carol Pearson <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 16:26:44 +0100

Mike,

I no longer use the online bible as it got so far behind, but have more
recently been using the iPhone with the universe you up. If you don't have an
iPhone then you might want to just use your computer with the Bible gateway
Website. I think one of my other friends may have further suggestions, but
that's all I can think of for the moment.

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone using BrailleTouch