[access-uk] Re: Accessibility of New Web Site for Bury Blind Society

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 23:54:05 -0000

Hi Keith, I've had a look, tried a couple of links using Jaws and all worked fine. All links and graphics are correctly labelled. Headings are well implemented and make navigating the site quick and easy. All in all a good job, well done!

Cheers,
Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Rothwell" <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>