[access-uk] Re: Access Pack From Orange

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 05:26:21 +0100

Yes, they did mention it to me when I purchased my 6630 and, perhaps
because I asked a few questions, I learned that it was free for the
first three months.

I also learned at that time that they have a joint billing scheme so
that, if you have more than one phone in the family, they can put both
bills on one.  We find that best.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx